1. All prices quoted are in pounds sterling (£) and include UK Value Added Tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate where applicable.
2. Because of administration costs, shipping costs and credit card charges, the minimum order value that can be accepted net of delivery is £20.
1. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards. At this time we do not accept Diners Club cards. Payment will be debited to your account before the despatch of your purchase.
2. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from Ultimate Fireworks Ltd.
Damage or Loss
1. In all cases where defects or shortages are complained of, the Company shall be under no liability in respect thereof unless an opportunity to inspect the goods is afforded to the Company before any use is made thereof or any alteration or modification is made thereto by the Customer.
2. The customer is under a duty to inspect the goods on delivery or on collection as the case may be.
3. In the unlikely event that your product is damaged please contact Ultimate Fireworks Ltd on 07767 200 503 within 48 hours of receipt.
4. If your order is undelivered please allow 48 hours for delays, after this period please contact Ultimate Fireworks Ltd on 07767 200 503 or in writing within 7 days.
1. We request your name and address solely to enable us to despatch goods to you and provide you with an efficient after-sales service. We do not pass your name and address to third parties.
2. We will use your information solely for the purpose of delivery of goods
3. We will hold your information for as long as required to meet legal requirements placed upon us by the likes of HMRC and other government agencies, included in this is the purchase of explosives information that we are required to hold by law.
4. You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
1. All faulty goods should be notified to Ultimate Fireworks Ltd in writing within 7 days.
2. Liability for faulty goods will not be accepted where products have not been used in accordance with the instructions and/or where Ultimate Fireworks Ltd deems that the product has not been used correctly or the product has not been used for the purpose for which it was meant.
3. Liability will not be accepted by Ultimate Fireworks Ltd where Force Majeure is considered too have been a factor of failure. Non-exhaustive illustrations of such circumstances are adverse weather conditions, Acts of God, fire, floods, strikes, Government action or regulations, delays by suppliers, accidents, shortage of materials, labour or manufacturing facilities.
4. Ultimate Fireworks Ltd undertakes to replace or refund the product where the goods have been deemed to be faulty, i.e. manufacturing defect or damage caused prior to delivery.
1. Where applicable the company complies with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, in that it offers a seven day cancellation period from the date of receipt of the goods by the customer. This cancellation period does not extend to special orders, i.e. orders which have been custom assembled at the customers request and is therefore, not an off the shelf item, this includes modified kits and kits with additional items. In the event of cancellation the customer must notify Ultimate Fireworks Ltd in writing to the address on this order form. Fireworks are hazardous goods and as such can only be returned to us by a specialised carrier. Upon receipt of written confirmation of cancellation Ultimate Fireworks Ltd will notify the customer of how and when the goods are to be collected. In the event of cancellation a charge will levied to the customer for collection and will be retained from any refund given, as will the cost of delivery.
1. Refunds will be paid in accordance with Sections 5 and 6 of Ultimate Fireworks Ltd Terms and Conditions.
2. Where a refund is deemed to be appropriate, the sum will be paid in pounds sterling and refunded to the credit or debit card used to purchase the goods or paid by cheque if requested.
3. All carriage costs are non refundable, including collection of returned goods.
1. The materials on this Web Site are directed primarily at those who access this Web Site from the United Kingdom mainland. Ultimate Fireworks Ltd makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this Web Site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Ultimate Fireworks Ltd has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Web Site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Ultimate Fireworks Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web Site.
3. Ultimate Fireworks Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web Site.
4. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to web sites which are not under the control of Ultimate Fireworks Ltd t/a fireworkfactory.com. When you activate any of these you will leave Ultimate Fireworks Ltd Site and Ultimate Fireworks Ltd has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any web site which is not under the control of Ultimate Fireworks Ltd.
5. These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Ultimate Fireworks Ltd or any of its employees or agents.
6. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed exclusively by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be void to that extent only and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
7. None of the above effects the customers statutory rights as in accordance with English Law.
Trademarks and Copyright
1. All materials on this Web Site are copyright © 2003-2019 Mr and Ultimate Fireworks Ltd, All rights reserved.
2. All Trade Marks are the property of their respective owners. Ownership and Address 1. Ultimate Fireworks Ltd – Registered Number – 06066350
2. The registered office is at: 17 Augustine Avenue, Studley, Warwickshire, B807JN, United Kingdom
Delivery or Pick Up Information
1. You can choose ‘CLICK & COLLECT’ at anytime when ordering and there is no postage or packaging charge. Please allow 48hrs to make the collection, and please always call or email us first to arrange the collection
2. Free local delivery on orders over £200, Call / email us to arrange delivery